Job Title: Pakistan Jobs -Cloudelligent is looking to hire following staff
|Hiring Organization||Cloudelligent , Pakistan|
|Published Date||22 November 2022|
|Valid Date||20th December 2022|
|Job Type||Full time|
At Cloudelligent our belief is in innovating cloud technologies, providing efficient enterprise solutions for fast growing companies to scale out their cloud infrastructure. Our main focus is to build long term relationships with the clients and believe in outcome base approach. Our experience ranges from designing, developing, integrating, deploying and scaling cloud solutions.
Account Manager Jobs at Cloudelligent | New Pak Jobs
LATEST JOBS LISTING AT Cloudelligent
Technical Account Manager AWS
The Technical Account Manager (AWS) will be in charge of overseeing client relationships and adding value to these accounts. TAM will ensure client satisfaction and build client relationships by incorporating Cloudelligent’s strategic recommendations and demonstrating our dedication to our clients’ success.
- Understand and advocate for clients, their unique business challenges, and how technology can be used to solve them.
- Own and drive client relationships throughout their entire lifecycle.
- Analyze client usage patterns and provide proactive recommendations.
- Understand the business requirement to engage subject matter experts to provide technical recommendations for clients.
- Work with the Solution Architect team to develop convincing and competitive Proposals and SOW’s.
- Foster relationships with our clients from a technical and business perspective.
- Ensure overall operational health across accounts.
- Collaborate with Cloudelligent’s team members (Solutions Architects, Consultants, and Delivery team) as well as AWS partner team to add value for our customers.
- Educate clients on the value proposition of Cloudelligent services.
- Work with marketing team to run co-branding campaigns in collaboration with AWS.
- Optimize Cloudelligent’s service offerings in partner platforms.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Sciences, or any related field.
- 2+ years of experience in a client-facing business development or account management role.
- Experience working with the client’s vision, business goals, and critical success factors.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain client relationships.
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Strong initiative and a self-starter mindset.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Excited to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
for more detail please click APPLY ONLINE button
Submit Your Application Now
- Patwari Job | Board of Revenue And Estate Development Latest Jobs 2022
- Forest Department Jobs | Clerk, Patwar, Forest Guard Vacancy at KPK latest 2022
- UNDP Jobs | United Nations Development Program Latest Jobs 2022
- Federal Govt Career | Ministry of Housing and Works Latest Jobs 2022
- Exim Bank Jobs | Exim Bank of Pakistan Latest Jobs 2022
- CAA Jobs | Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority Latest Jobs 2022
- Healthcare Department Jobs | Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Latest Jobs 2022
- PIMS Job | Pakistan Institute Of Medical Sciences Latest Jobs 2022
- World Bank Job | World Bank Funded Project Latest 2022
- BOP Job | Bank OF Punjab Latest Job 2022 | Pak Jobs
Subscribe to Search PK Jobs Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter!
About Search PK Jobs:
We help connect candidates get their jobs quickly. Find thousands of latest jobs and apply today.
#jobs, #jobs in Pakistan, #Pakistani jobs, #Careers Pakistan, #Pakistan, #Pakistani, #candidates, #hiring, #careers, #job seekers, #Apply online, #support, #Pakistani, #Head Office, #Company, #DevelopmentJobs, #SWVLJobs, #ITJobs, #ManagementJobs, #ManagerJobs, #AdminJobs, #PartnershipManagerJobs, #IslamabadJobs, #LahoreJobs, #KarachiJobs, #MarketingJobs, #PakistanJobs,
Wish you good luck with your future