Job Title: Latest Pak Job – Trade Corporation looking to hire following staff
|Hiring Organization||Trade Corporation|
04th April 2022
|Job Type||Full time|
About: Trade Corporation
The Government of Pakistan set up TCP as private Limited company in July 1967 under the Companies Act 1913 (Now Companies Act 2017), with sole ownership and under the administrative control of Ministry of Commerce.TCP is acting as a public sector trade house i.e. export of agriculture & consumer goods and import of essential commodities under specific directives of the Government
Auditor Job at Trade Corporation of Pakistan 2022
LATEST JOBS Lasting at Trade Corporation
Chief Internal Auditor
- Overseeing and managing compliance within the organization, ensuring that the corporation and its employees are complying:-
- – With regulatory requirements; and
- – With internal policies and procedures.
- – Assisting the management in developing of policies and programs that may result in detection/reporting of suspected fraud and other acts in disregard of propriety including acts of non-compliance.
- – Ascertaining that the internal control systems including financial and operational controls, accounting systems for timely and appropriate recording of purchases and sales, receipts and payments, assets and liabilities and the reporting structure are adequate and effective.
- – Periodical inspection of record pertaining to expenditure & receipts, assets (moveable and immovable) and liabilities.
- Performing the assignment of Secretary to the Board Audit & Risk Management Committee (BA&RMC). – Supervising the internal audit team of the corporation in carrying out following functions:
- – Pre-audit/post audit of receipts and expenditure (operational, administrative and capital) of the corporation. – Pre-audit/post audit of transactions pertaining to gratuity and provident fund of the employees of the corporation.
- – Co-ordination with the Government auditors and statutory auditors.
- – Liaison with the audit team as and when may be deputed by respective field audit office of the Auditor General of Pakistan (AGP) for annual/special audit of accounts of the corporation including: – Arranging supply of auditable record from the concerned executive divisions;
- – Arranging reply of Observation Memos (OMs) from concerned executive divisions with providing expert advice to the executive divisions over suitability of the proposed reply, wherever found necessary; and – Compilation and issuance of Para-wise reply of the Audit Inspection Report/Special Audit Report as and when received from respective field audit office of the AGP by obtaining response from the concerned executive divisions with necessary vetting in internal audit.
- – Compilation and issuance of replies (as obtained from concerned executive divisions with necessary vetting in internal audit) of Draft Paras (DPs) proposed for incorporation in the annual Audit Report of the AGP for Public Accounts Committee (PAC) as and when received from the administrative ministry of the corporation/respective field audit office of the AGP based on the result of audit of accounts of the corporation.
- – Co-ordination for meetings of Departmental Accounts Committee (DAC) and Public Accounts Committee (PAC) by:
- – Compilation and issuance of working paper containing replies (as obtained from concerned executive divisions with necessary vetting in internal audit) of DPs/Audit Paras for discussion by the DAC or PAC, as the case may be. Such working paper preferably shall be finalized after due appraisal in the in-house meeting(s) as may be chaired by head of the corporation;
- – Participation in the meetings of the DAC and PAC to assist the head of the corporation in the discussion over the audit observations in respective forum; and
- – Follow up with concerned executive divisions for compliance with the directives of the DAC and PAC as well as relevant correspondence with respective field audit office of the AGP for resolving the audit observations.
- – Five years of relevant audit experience.
Submit Your Application Now
- UNICEF jobs | Upto date United Nation Jobs
- Travel Clerk Job | Consulate General Karachi – US Jobs 2023 latest
- Consulate General Karachi Jobs | Dispatcher Job at CGK 2023
- US Embassy | Islamabad Embassy Jobs in Pakistan Apply online
- United States Embassy job – 2023 Apply Online
- SICHN Jobs | Sindh Institute of Child Health & Neonatology Jobs – Karachi Pak
- Latest Directorate of Land Records jobs | Punjab Urban Land System 2023 jobs
- Primary And Secondary Healthcare Department Job | Latest Jobs 2023
- Jinnah Burn And Reconstructive Surgery Centre Job | Apply Online 2023
- Sweeper Jobs | Pak Govt Latest Jobs 2023
Subscribe to Search PK Jobs Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter!