Location: Lahore, Pakistan
Posted Date: 29.04.2021
Valid Date: 15.05.2021
Contract Manager | Hitachi ABB-April 2021
Hitachi ABB Pakistan
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help to power your home, keep the factories running, and our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation.
You as a Contract Manager will be part of Hitachi ABB Power Grids business based in Lahore, Pakistan. You will be managing and driving the contract and commercial management aspects of a grid automation infrastructure project of all the details below effectively.
Contract Manager | Hitachi ABB-April 2021
- Ensuring the identification of opportunities within the project to minimize contract risk and plan commercial risk mitigation strategies. Ensuring the provision to Project Director of the needed information related to the following areas:
- Defining of contract management processes, procedures, guidelines, forms and templates.
- Monitoring, supporting, and reporting on all customer, JV/Partner, and sub-contractor contract-related commercial impacts and risks, to or from HAPG like placing customer on notice for delays or impacts, contract changes or credits, or defending against assertions/claims.
- Developing, implementing and ensuring compliance of appropriate strategic commercial approach, based on contract type (I.e. PoC, FFP, T&M, etc.);
- Developing and implementing contract management infrastructure. (I.e. maintenance of contractual records and documentation, contract correspondence, contractual changes, status reports, tools, etc.)
- Monitoring schedule impacts to baseline schedule, in conjunction with project planner.
- Monitoring project contract to ensure compliance until completion.
- Claiming preparation support and disputes handling in accordance with the contract provisions.
- Supporting project director with proper negotiation and management of variation orders to maximize returns.
- Supporting in client business conditions monitoring, by recommending adjustments to commercial strategies and targets contract close-out, extension, or renewal.
- Commercial and contractual management of subcontractors after subcontract award. Serve as the point of contact for subcontractors on contractual matters. Act as contractual “middleman” between company employees and contractors, ensuring timely review and approval / reconciliation of variations and claims.
- Maintaining contractual records and documentations and ensuring procedures are in place for control of all contract correspondence, contractual changes, status reports and other documents for all assigned projects. Conducting periodic audits/reviews of same.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering (electrical, mechanical, or civil) or in construction law, dispute resolution or contracts management are highly desirable.
- Minimum 15-years’ experience in the electrical infrastructure/construction industry of which at least 8-years was in senior contract & commercial roles in complex technical or engineering-based organization.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of managing medium to large-scale design or build or EPC projects.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.
Submit Your Application Now
- Yes as a matter of fact I cross dress now. My dad’s saw me wear ladies clothes a little just finally said something about it before he passed.. he told me it was hard to tell what clothes are what of mine and said it’s too hard to tell what’s mine anymore
- Relationship Manager Job | Latest Jobs 2023
- Latest Universal Services Officer Job at MCB 2023
- Latest Career at MCB | Branch Manager Job 2023
- Finance and Accounts Job | Latest Jobs at NBP 2023
- Vacant Position Announced at National Bank of Pakistan | Latest Jobs 2023
- Latest Govt Resource Coordination Assistant (Grants) Job 2023
- Latest On Farm Water Management Specialist Job 2023
- Chief Internal Auditor Job | Latest Govt Jobs 2023
- Assistant Manager (Fleet) Job | Latest Jobs at NJP 2023
Subscribe to Search PK Jobs Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter!
About Search PK Jobs:
We help connect candidates get their jobs quickly. Find thousands of latest jobs and apply today.
Wish you good luck with your future