Job Title: Director, Research & Insights – CEMEA
Location: Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Posted Date: 18.04.2021
Valid Date: 28.04.2021
Director Research & Insights – CEMEA Job at VISA-Apply now
About Company (VISA Network):
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity.
Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. Our VisaNet network
processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
- This role leads the Research & Insights management function for CEMEA cross functionally and reports into the Senior Director, CEMEA Marketing Strategy and Planning.
- Consumer insights are essential to guiding and developing our marketing and communications strategy. These insights allow us to continuously identify new opportunities and optimize new and ongoing initiatives. As part of the CEMEA Marketing team, the Director of Research & Insights will be responsible for ensuring audience insights are the foundation of Visa’s marketing and communications strategy for all global and regional marketing efforts.
Director Research & Insights – CEMEA Job at VISA-Apply now
- Scope and implement research projects, from the identification of information gaps through to the successful reporting of results and implications.
- Assess the availability of existing information (internal and external) and develop research solutions to address knowledge gaps.
- Use a consultative approach to identify and translate business requirements into annual learning agenda and research goals for key CEMEA marketing initiatives.
- Increase CEMEA audience understanding and insight sharing in order to drive insights into marketing and business decision making.
- Establish ongoing flow of insights thought leadership to Marketing function.
- Help build a fact base of knowledge across studies on key business issues/topics.
- Meaningfully summarize research and succinctly communicate conclusions and recommendations in well-developed documents and presentations including executive stakeholder audiences.
- Own and manage end to end research agency engagements.
- Manage and negotiate research agency retainer relationships.
- Sell-in research as a product to Visa clients in assisting them to deliver customer insights and develop strategies related to those insights.
- Leading the insights input into Marketing and Communication Strategy Framework (MCSF).
- Leading the development of Head of Marketing presentation for various external and internal forum’s and engagements.
- Partnering on press release review (for insights inputs) with the Communication team in CEMEA pre-launch.
- Leading insights contributor in co-creation sessions with clients at the Innovation Centre in Dubai.
- Case study development for Marketing offsite training programs
- 10+ years of experience managing custom market research and insights projects, managing agency.
- Proven ability in uncovering insights.
- Ability to work across disciplines to turn insights into action with a portfolio that includes examples of leading strategic research with significant business outcomes.
- Expert on a broad range of traditional and emerging qualitative and quantitative research techniques and methodologies with ability to articulate pros and cons and recommend most appropriate method; Multi-country research management experience preferred.
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills including the ability to present with impact; Must be fluent in English. Having one or more language relevant to CEMEA region e.g. Arabic and Russian will be an advantage in this role.
- Must be organized, proactive, curious and solution oriented looking for ways to contribute added value.
- Capable of analyzing and synthesizing qualitative and quantitative information.
- Strong planning, organizational, problem solving, teamwork and relationship-building skills.
- Master’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field required; Graduate degree in marketing, market research, psychology, sociology, anthropology or related field preferred.
Submit Your Application Now
- Yes as a matter of fact I cross dress now. My dad’s saw me wear ladies clothes a little just finally said something about it before he passed.. he told me it was hard to tell what clothes are what of mine and said it’s too hard to tell what’s mine anymore
- Relationship Manager Job | Latest Jobs 2023
- Latest Universal Services Officer Job at MCB 2023
- Latest Career at MCB | Branch Manager Job 2023
- Finance and Accounts Job | Latest Jobs at NBP 2023
- Vacant Position Announced at National Bank of Pakistan | Latest Jobs 2023
- Latest Govt Resource Coordination Assistant (Grants) Job 2023
- Latest On Farm Water Management Specialist Job 2023
- Chief Internal Auditor Job | Latest Govt Jobs 2023
- Assistant Manager (Fleet) Job | Latest Jobs at NJP 2023
Subscribe to Search PK Jobs Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter!
About Search PK Jobs:
We help connect candidates get their jobs quickly. Find thousands of latest jobs and apply today.
Wish you good luck with your future