Location: Lahore, Pakistan
Date of Posting: 01.05.2021
Valid Date: 15.05.2021
E-Commerce Manager | Pepsico Pakistan-May 2021
In 1965, Donald Kendall, the CEO of Pepsi-Cola, and Herman Lay, the CEO of Frito-Lay, recognized what they called “a marriage made in heaven,” a single company delivering perfectly-salty snacks served alongside the best cola on earth. Their vision led to what quickly became one of the world’s leading food and beverage companies: PepsiCo.
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $70 billion in net revenue in 2020, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker, Tropicana and SodaStream. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 23 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
- Po1 Ecommerce Manager, will partner with BU Leads and Sales teams to define Ecommerce strategy across all channels and partner with Sector Ecommerce to develop, implement and sustain a future fit Ecommerce strategy to maximize ROI and build a world class Selling Organization
E-Commerce Manager | Pepsico Pakistan-May 2021
- Work with BU National Key Accounts & Ecommerce Lead to define the ECommerce strategic agenda and sales strategy that accelerates growth in the space
- Establish and leverage strategic partnership with internet, digital and eCommerce companies to maximize sales within Pakistan region
- Identify the future growth spaces in line with Pakistan eCommerce strategic plan aligned with BU and Sector
- Continuously scan market to identify new customers and opportunities to grow our ecommerce portfolio
- Lead negotiations with new customers to deliver commercial plan
- Work with insights team to update market sizing and emerging trends including new competition and new segments.
- Provide eCommerce channel and customer feasibility and volume/revenue/commercial investment scenario strategy
- Ensure YoY sales growth and category leadership through joint business planning and implementation of full annual activations calendars with Top eTailers
- Constantly look for opportunities to drive incremental profitable growth and work closely with aligned internal resources to optimize PepsiCo products on eTailer’s platforms
- Collaboration with internal stakeholders: Snacks & Bev Marketing teams, 7 Bev Bottler teams, Sales & franchise leads, finance and controls to align and deliver ecommerce agenda
- Partner with AMESA eCommerce COE to align and benchmark best practices for Pak BU
- Develop commercial and promotional actions to fulfill the sales plan;
- Own and be accountable for the Digital Shelf KPI’s and other performance KPIs aligned for ecommerce
- Marketing expertise –leading the development and execution of big digital programs, content strategy and media plans, including the development of copy, photography, video, rich media, etc. Experience leading marketing plans that span search, display, social, email, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to drive improvement of digital KPIs via a strong analytical mindset
- Project Management – ability to pull together, manage and lead cross-functional teams. Build critical paths, communicate clearly and maintain focus & momentum against key initiatives
- Proven experience and a track record of exceptional Sales performance within a B2C or B2B environment (preferably retail or ecommerce)
- Digital affinity and potential eCommerce background
- Strong track record of over delivery against commercial targets
- Analytical mindset & skills – create robust analysis and meaningful insights to drive actions and highlight opportunities
- An ability to educate and influence key stakeholders and external partners regarding the unique opportunity in this channel.
- Cross Functional / matrix org experience
Submit Your Application Now
- Yes as a matter of fact I cross dress now. My dad’s saw me wear ladies clothes a little just finally said something about it before he passed.. he told me it was hard to tell what clothes are what of mine and said it’s too hard to tell what’s mine anymore
- Relationship Manager Job | Latest Jobs 2023
- Latest Universal Services Officer Job at MCB 2023
- Latest Career at MCB | Branch Manager Job 2023
- Finance and Accounts Job | Latest Jobs at NBP 2023
- Vacant Position Announced at National Bank of Pakistan | Latest Jobs 2023
- Latest Govt Resource Coordination Assistant (Grants) Job 2023
- Latest On Farm Water Management Specialist Job 2023
- Chief Internal Auditor Job | Latest Govt Jobs 2023
- Assistant Manager (Fleet) Job | Latest Jobs at NJP 2023
Subscribe to Search PK Jobs Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter!
About Search PK Jobs:
We help connect candidates get their jobs quickly. Find thousands of latest jobs and apply today.
Wish you good luck with your future!
Pepsico Jobs 2021 Pakistan |Europe Warehouse Management System Lead-April 2021