Job Title: Pak Jobs –Cloudelligent looking to hire following staff
|Jobs Location||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Hiring Organization||Cloudelligent, Pakistan|
|Published Date||19th May 2022|
|Valid Date||30th May 2022|
|Job Type||Full time|
About : Cloudelligent
Cloudelligent is Cloud-native consultancy and AWS Advanced consulting partner! We specialize in providing bespoke cloud solutions to the SMB & enterprise segments as well as the public sector (Non-Profit Organizations). Being a next-gen cloud service provider, Cloudelligent helps small businesses & medium/large enterprises to break free from hardware lifecycle and capital expenditures, allowing them to make the most out of their cloud investment. We have an international footprint with a diverse team of domain experts, and we are customer obsessed.
IT Support Specialist Job | Latest Cloudelligent 2022
LATEST JOBS at Cloudelligent
IT Support Specialist
- Islamabad, Pakistan
- Manage activation issues for Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise.
- Troubleshoot software, hardware, and network issues.
- Train end-users how to setup and use new technologies.
- Support Cloudelligent in-house IT operations at Islamabad office.
- Perform vendor management for procurement and support (Cloudelligent/Clients).
- Assist Cloud team with migration and supporting infrastructure on Azure/AWS.
- Backup and restore organization’s data files and systems.
- Install, configure, and upgrade PC software and operating systems.
- Manage inventory and track IT assets used by the organization.
- Maintain and deploy images of laptops for quick deployment.
- Use specialized help desk support software to take control of end-users’ computers to troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve complex issues.
- Author, edit, and manage IT documentation to improve our clients IT policy, procedures, and protocols.
- Manage the helpdesk collaboratively for optimal performance and support by resolving incidents in a timely manner.
- Prepare and present weekly updates.
- Participate in IT projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science or related field.
- 2+ years of experience providing customer-focused technical support.
- Office 365 administration experience.
- Office 365 SharePoint Administrator experience.
- Experience with Azure AD and Exchange online.
- Experience using RMM/Ticketing System preferably Connect wise.
- Good Knowledge of Power App and Share point is a MUST.
- Proficient knowledge of Windows operating systems.
- Microsoft certifications a plus.
- Effective communication skills (proficiency in English language).
- Self-driven, ability to work independently or as part of a project team with limited supervision.
Submit Your Application Now
- Imports Executive Job | Pak Latest Jobs 2023
- Assistant Manage Job In Karachi | Pak Jobs 2023
- Associate Design Director Job | Apply Online Jobs 2023
- Tactical Buyer Job | Pak Latest Jobs 2023
- Growth Analyst Job | Latest Pak Jobs 2023
- PS Technical Consultant Job | Pak Jobs 2023
- Front Line Manager Jobs | Latest Vacancy 2023
- Brand Deployment Executive Jobs | Latest Jobs 2023
- Data Analyst Jobs | food panda Careers Latest Vacancy 2023
- Senior Culture & Community Manager Jobs | Pak Jobs 2023
Subscribe to Search PK Jobs Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter!
About Search PK Jobs:
We help connect candidates get their jobs quickly. Find thousands of latest jobs and apply today.
#jobs #jobsinPakistan #Pakistanijobs #Careers Pakistan #Pakistan #Pakistani #candidates #hiring #careers #jobseekers #Applyonline #support #Pakistani #HeadOffice #Company #NationalBankofPakistanJobs #NBPJobs #BankJobs #AccountingJobs #FinanceJobs #AuditJobs #ITJobs #SalesJobs #GovtJobs #ComplianceOfficerJobs #OperationsOfficerJobs #ApplicationManagerJobs #TeamLeadJobs #GovernmentJobs #SupportOfficerJobs #CommunicationJobs #OfficerJobs #KarachiJobs #PakistanJobs
Wish you good luck with your future