Location: Karachi, Pakistan
Posted Date: 29.04.2021
Valid Date: 15.05.2021
Jira Engineer | Careem Pakistan-April 2021
Careem is the leading technology platform of the Greater Middle East. A pioneer of the region’s ride-hailing economy, Careem is expanding its services across its network to include payments, delivery and is quickly becoming the region’s only everyday SuperApp. Established in July 2012, Careem operates in more than 130 cities across 15 countries, has created more than one million job opportunities in the region and hosts over 30 million users. Careem’s engineering team is growing rapidly, and we are looking for talented engineers to help us in our mission to simplify and improve the lives of people and build a lasting institution that inspires.
We are looking for a JIRA Engineer who will develop and provide technical solution for Atlassian JIRA / Confluence tools and support our colleagues in different countries. You will be responsible for user access management, developing workflows and new processes, troubleshoot incidents and implementing Change Requests following our IT guidelines / processes.
This position will be part of a team responsible for owning, managing, defining and optimizing standard Atlassian tools and processes to drive Atlassian best practices and increase collaboration across various teams.
Jira Engineer | Careem Pakistan-April 2021
- Providing Administration and Level 1 & 2 Support of Atlassian applications (JIRA, Confluence, Service Desk).
- Manage system access and permission configurations to ensure compliance and enforce best practices.
- Develop new workflows, create custom fields / screens and scripts to automate tasks.
- Create Jira based reports, dashboards and planning views based on different user requirements.
- Help colleagues in building their own simple and complex JQL queries.
- Troubleshoot issues, communicate with process owners and continue to improve support processes.
- Log and track all incidents via the ITSM tool (Jira) and follow the incident management process. Working on escalated Incidents from the IT Service Desk and ensure that Incidents are updated daily with meaningful updates, quality and troubleshooting steps performed. Ensure that incidents are resolved within the set SLA’s.
- Providing support via the central IT Support Slack channel and ensuring that incidents are logged on behalf of the end users.
- Ensure that priority 1 / critical issues are communicated to the IT leadership team and key stakeholders for visibility and awareness.
- Problem Management to ensure that incidents are reviewed for recurring issues and Problem are highlighted. Provide workarounds, perform Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and document Known Errors.
- Change Management to assess / minimize the impact to production services. Ensure there is communication to the users of any disruption to services.
- Develop and maintain JIRA integration with other tools (e.g., Slack, Oracle) through Rest APIs.
- Perform the duties of JIRA maintenance, administration, upgrade and enhancements.
- Implement and maintain Atlassian documentations (User Guides, Operations Guides, Training Manuals, Technical Documents, etc.)
- Excellent communicator who can work with and influence all functions and levels
- Delivers engaging, informative and well-organized presentations.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar displace
- 2-5 years’ experience
Submit Your Application Now
- Yes as a matter of fact I cross dress now. My dad’s saw me wear ladies clothes a little just finally said something about it before he passed.. he told me it was hard to tell what clothes are what of mine and said it’s too hard to tell what’s mine anymore
- Relationship Manager Job | Latest Jobs 2023
- Latest Universal Services Officer Job at MCB 2023
- Latest Career at MCB | Branch Manager Job 2023
- Finance and Accounts Job | Latest Jobs at NBP 2023
- Vacant Position Announced at National Bank of Pakistan | Latest Jobs 2023
- Latest Govt Resource Coordination Assistant (Grants) Job 2023
- Latest On Farm Water Management Specialist Job 2023
- Chief Internal Auditor Job | Latest Govt Jobs 2023
- Assistant Manager (Fleet) Job | Latest Jobs at NJP 2023
Subscribe to Search PK Jobs Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter!
About Search PK Jobs:
We help connect candidates get their jobs quickly. Find thousands of latest jobs and apply today.
Wish you good luck with your future