Job Title:Latest Job In Pak Talent Acq Manager at pepsico latest job of 2023
|Published Date||30 May 2023|
|Valid Date||10 June 2023|
|Job Type||Full Time|
job title : Latest Job In Pak Talent Acq Manager at pepsico latest job of 2023
- This fast paced, motivated team of analysts manage approximately 70 third party CoPack sites that produce and distribute some of our biggest brands including Lipton, NACP (Starbucks), Bubly, Ocean Spray, ROCKSTAR, VOSS, AMP, and LIFEWTR. This team partners with various groups including planning, control manufacturing managers and plant managers to drive the success of the business. As a CoPack Operations Associate Analyst, you will utilize your accounting background to analyze manufacturing variances at our third party sites. You will partner with various teams and expand your network
job title: Latest Job In Pak Talent Acq Manager at pepsico latest job of 2023
LATEST JOBS LISTING AT pepsico
Talent Acq Manager
- Generate long-term talent pipeline for hard-to-fill roles.
- Research and target new talent sourcing channels, constantly working to uncover new hidden and diverse talent pools.
- Help identify best practices to include sourcing strategy, mapping, evaluation techniques and decision making.
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally at all levels from Junior to Senior Executive level.
- Ensure exceptional candidate and hiring manager experience with outstanding follow-up and the ability to communicate a deep knowledge of PepsiCo’s overall business as well as that of the hiring client group.
- Evaluate candidate fit by engaging both technical and behavioral interviewing techniques.
- 7+ years of relevant experience, ideally sourcing and recruiting senior talent, in a dynamic global business environment.
- Market intelligence and sourcing expertise using LinkedIn, LinkedIn Insights, Draup and other industry sources.
- Track record of identifying and pipelining executive-level diverse talent.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize competing tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Prior experience and proficiency in working with iCIMS or other Applicant Tracking System.
- Good communicator with the ability to influence effectively.
- Results driven, seeks accountability, works with sense of urgency, and possesses an aim to win.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
- If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available documents.
for more detail please click APPLY ONLINE button
Latest Job In Pak Talent Acq Manager Career 2023