Job Title: Operations Manager
Posted Date: 11.04.2021
Operations Manager at UNDP Pakistan April 2021 Apply Now
About Company (UNDP Pakistan):
The United Nations is an intergovernmental organization that aims to maintain international peace and security, develop friendly relations among nations, achieve international cooperation, and be a centre for harmonizing the actions of nations.
- Ensures that the Operations Team acts as an efficient and client-oriented “go-to” resource for programme and project implementation activities;
- Coordinates the provision of authoritative advisory services on procurement, human resources, programme finance and enterprise risk management, in consultation with relevant RBAP and Bureau of Management Services (BMS) staff, based in the Bangkok Regional Hub;
- Oversees resource management support that includes programme delivery management, resource allocation, and consolidated pipeline management in collaboration with country office senior management and programme teams;
- Ensures provision of high-quality advice on office financial sustainability and programme resource management, including direct project costing and revenue management;
- Oversees regular monitoring of project and programme management actions to ensure that they are performed consistently and in accordance to corporate standards;
- Puts in place and oversees processes to identify, develop solutions and act upon project-level operational and financial bottlenecks;
- Responsible for office business processes mapping and development of key SOPs; identifies opportunities for converting business processes into web-based systems to enhance efficiency and accountability;
- Responsible for Direct Project Costing implementation in the country office;
- Performs data analysis of programme/project implementation to support country office/programme positioning in collaboration with other relevant team leaders;
- Develops, implements and oversees processes to monitor management of partner agreements in close cooperation with relevant colleagues and to elaborate partnership frameworks and conditions of contributions within the country office’s resources mobilization efforts;
- Develops, implements and oversees processes to monitor and analyze cost-sharing contributions;
- Performs the function of Audit focal point and coordinates action across various audit-mandated and compliance tasks;
Operations Manager at UNDP Pakistan April 2021 Apply Now
- Performs the function of Senior Manager in Atlas and works closely with the Global Shared Services Centre (GSSC) in Kuala Lumpur;
- Responsible for the country office integrated work planning and budgeting process as it relates to financial and human resources functions, including monitoring and reporting in partnership with other relevant teams in the country office;
- Responsible for the Direct Project Costing and cost-recovery systems for the services provided to projects and other UN Agencies, including accurate forecasting, planning and reporting of extra-budgetary income;
- Oversees country office cash management processes; timely accounting and reconciliation of all transactions, security for cash assets on site, in coordination with the GSSC;
- Oversees country office compliance with corporate rules and regulations in the field and establishment and management of the CO procurement and contract management strategies;
- The Oversees management of UNDP assets, facilities and logistical services;
- Oversees country office compliance with corporate human resources policies and strategies; supports senior management in ensuring optimal staffing of the office and projects;
- Oversees support to recruitment processes and performance management systems, ensuring link of job design with recruitment, performance management and career development;
- Facilitates knowledge building and management, documentation of lessons learned and good practices, and innovation and knowledge transfer in the country office, region and globally;
- Leads processes to facilitate and promote staff learning and engagement;
- Responsible for business continuity actions, including adequately planning for disasters and recovery.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, or a related field is required.
- Professional Certifications in Finance, Procurement and Human Resources are added advantages
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in operations functions, preferably in a UNDP country office or regional or HQ location.
- Demonstrated ability in people management and working with diverse teams in developing countries.
- Managerial experience in programme finance; human resources; procurement and operations.
- Demonstrated knowledge of UNDP programme and project management policies and procedures are desirable.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Submit Your Application Now
- Freelance jobs govt jobs latest job in pakistan online work opportunities
- Job Alert Administrative Job Opportunity at U.S Consulate 2023
- Job Alert Chief of Party Job Opportunity at CPDI 2023
- Job Alert Engagement Manager Job Opportunity at CPDI 2023
- New Govt Job ATR CAPTAIN New Job Opportunities at PIA 2023
- Govt Job Education Manager New Job Opportunities at TCF 2023
- Job Alert Social Organizers New Job Opportunities at Confidential 2023
- Job Alert X-ray Technician New Job Opportunities at DOPASI 2023
- Job Alert HR Assistant New Job Opportunities at CABI 2023
- Govt Job English Teacher New Job Opportunities at TCF 2023
Subscribe to Search PK Jobs Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter!
About Search PK Jobs:
We help connect candidates get their jobs quickly. Find thousands of latest jobs and apply today.
Wish you good luck with your future