Job Title: Latest Pakistan Jobs Bank – Medturtle looking to hire following staff
|Jobs Location||Lahore, Pakistan|
|Hiring Organization||Medturtle ,Pakistan|
06th April 2022
|Job Type||Full time|
MedTurtle is a leading healthcare, billing, staffing, and practice management solutions provider, offering a full range of services for medical billing, coding, credentialing, transcription services, healthcare staffing, and complete practice management solutions at scale. For over 5 years, MedTurtle has been helping healthcare providers increase collections, reduce extra expenditures, and streamline their business workflow with our highly-experienced team. We are committed medical billing and practice management professionals focused on streamlining the business flow for our customers, so that they may focus on what they do best — provide excellent care to their patients, and leaving the business of improving their patients’ access to care, practice management and improving their revenue stream to us.
Pak Jobs 2022 | Virtual Assistant Job in Pakistan | Latest Medturtle Jobs
LATEST JOBS Lasting at medturtle
As a Virtual Customer Service Assistant you will be responsible for providing administrative, front-office support to ensure efficient operation of the point of care. You will answer phones and provide administrative, patient-facing services as required. High quality and attention to detail are the utmost important in delivering impeccable quality of work.
- Full-time 10 AM- 6 PM Pacific over a 40 hour work week M-F
- Must be comfortable with making calls to answer calls professionally and to make calls for lead acquisition, connect with people, and establish rapport
- Create an outstanding experience with a helpful attitude while performing other administrative duties.
- Assist in administrative tasks including making and attending phone calls, email management, company’s social media management, data entry, scheduling meetings, appointments, etc.
- Make appointments and schedule
- Comfortable with data entry on various platforms
- Self-starter, team-player, flexible and adaptable
- Ability to navigate different EMR systems
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Outgoing personality with great listening skills
- Service-oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients and staff
- Professional, responsible, and dependable
- Computer literate. Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Workspace
- Social media knowledge especially LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Have reliable internet. Internet speed will be checked during the interview
- HIPPA certified.
- Must have access to high-quality internet and be able to work in a quiet environment with a noise-cancelling headset
- Experience with VoIP technologies–Spruce, RingCentral and Google Voice
Submit Your Application Now
- Imports Executive Job | Pak Latest Jobs 2023
- Assistant Manage Job In Karachi | Pak Jobs 2023
- Associate Design Director Job | Apply Online Jobs 2023
- Tactical Buyer Job | Pak Latest Jobs 2023
- Growth Analyst Job | Latest Pak Jobs 2023
- PS Technical Consultant Job | Pak Jobs 2023
- Front Line Manager Jobs | Latest Vacancy 2023
- Brand Deployment Executive Jobs | Latest Jobs 2023
- Data Analyst Jobs | food panda Careers Latest Vacancy 2023
- Senior Culture & Community Manager Jobs | Pak Jobs 2023
Subscribe to Search PK Jobs Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter!