Job Title: Pakistan Navy Jobs – Pakistan Marine Academy looking to hire following staff
|Hiring Organization||Pakistan Marine Academy ,Pakistan|
|Published Date||29 June 2022|
|Valid Date||20 July 2022|
|Job Type||Full time|
About : Pakistan Marine Academy
The Merchant Navy is the name given to the international commercial shipping industry. It is made up of a large number of shipping companies who recruit their own Officer Cadets. Merchant seafarers, both officers and ratings, are civilians employed by these companies.
Pakistan Marine Academy (PMA) is the only public institute of the country, which provides pre & post-Sea professional training to Seafarers. PMA works under Federal Ministry of Maritime Affairs and is internationally acknowledged as one of the elite Maritime Institute for providing quality education-cum-training in diversified Maritime fields. PMA every year, prepares around 150 professionally competent young Seafarers in the fields of ‘Nautical Sciences’ and ‘Maritime Engineering’, for local and international maritime industry.
For further jobs updates please visit our sites:
Pakistan Merchant Navy Jobs 2022 | Through Pakistan Marine Academy Batch No 61
LATEST JOBS LISTING AT Pakistan Marine Academy
Pakistan Merchant Navy
- Unmarried Male Pakistani citizens
- Age not more than 20 years
- For Ex -FATA, GB, AJK, and Balochistan have not been more than 21 years.
- Minimum height 5 feet 4 inches
- FSC or A/O Level with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects.
- Must be secure 55 % marks.
- In case of Candidates waiting for FSc Part -II result and obtaining 60% marks in part – I can apply
- Candidates in the above case must provide a Hope certificate from Institutions Head.
- If candidates fail to obtain 55 % marks after the result is announced, they will be disqualified.
- Download the Application form and Prospectus available at www.marineacademy.edu.pk
- Prospectus can be obtained from the PMA Admission office.
- Submit the application form along with the Pay order / Bank Draft of Rs. 3000/- in favor of Pakistan Marine Academy Karachi, NBP PMA Branch ( Branch Code – 0239).
- Candidates applying under Self Finance Scheme ( SFS) should deposit an additional Pay Order / Bank draft of Rs. 300,000/- in favor of Pakistan Marine Academy Karachi, NBP PMA Branch ( Branch Code – 0239).
- If a candidate is selected on a merit base or disqualified, then the additional fee will be refunded.
- Complete application form along with Pay order / Bank draft should send through courier to Pakistan Marine Academy Karachi.
- Read all instructions in detail described on the prospectus before applying.
- Entry tests will be conducted at Abbottabad, Gawadar, Karachi, Lahore, Multan, Muzaffarabad, Peshawar, Quetta, Rawalpindi, and Sukkar.
- Minimum 50% marks are required to qualify for the entrance test.
- Medical Examinations will be held to test qualified candidates at designated Navy / PAF / Army Hospitals.
- Physical Assessment Test ( PET) and Interview will hold after tests and medical examinations.
- The PET standards are as under
|Running||One Mile ( 1.6 KM)||8-30 minutes|
|Push-ups||15 Repetitions||02 minutes|
|Sit-ups||10 Repetitions||02 minutes|
|Chin-ups||02 Repetitions||02 minutes|
- Final selection will be done based on merit.
- Merit will be calculated based on the FSc marks, entry test marks, medical fitness, PET, and Interview result.
Education /Training and Degree & Certificates Awarded
- 2 years of residential training will be conducted at Pakistan Marine Academy PMA Karachi
- An associate degree in Nautical Science and Marine Engineering by NED Univerity of Engineering & Technology Karachi will be awarded.
- Certificates of IMO recognized Pre-Sea mandatory Courses.
- 37 fully paid scholarships are offered to candidates.
- Out of 37, 33 scholarships are sponsored by the Ministry of Maritime affairs 04 scholarships are sponsored by the Global Radiance Group of Companies.
- The distribution of 33 Scholarships sponsored by the Ministry is as follows.
|Province||No of Scholarships|
PMA need-based Scholarships
- Submitting tampered academic certificates marks sheets and documents.
- Withdraw from Academy, Institutes including that of Armed Forces on disciplinary grounds.
- Convicted by a court of law for an offense involving moral turpitude.
- Dismissed / Removed / Resigned from any Government / Armed Forces Institutes.
- Non – Combination of Subjects and Diploma Holder DAE are not eligible.
- declared medically unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital.
- The Last Date to Apply Online is 20-July-2022.
for more detail please click APPLY ONLINE button
Submit Your Application Now
- SPCS Jobs | Sindh Prisons And Corrections Services Constable Jobs 2022 Via PTS
- United Nations Jobs 2022 | Temporary Job Opening in Pakistan Latest
- Rescue 1122 Jobs 2022 | Punjab Emergency Service Jobs Via PTS
- Mechanical Engineer at Hikmat Pump in Islamabad 2022
- UET Jobs | University Of Engineering And Technology Jobs 2022
- STH Jobs 2022 | Sahiwal Teaching Hospital Jobs In Sahiwal 2022
- Teaching Jobs In Multan 2022 | The Women University August 2022
- WAPDA Jobs in Rawalpindi 2022 | Employees Cooperative Housing Society Career
- UNICEF jobs | Upto date United Nation Jobs
- Computer Operator jobs | Govt job in Punjab 2022 Latest Advertisement
Subscribe to Search PK Jobs Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter!
About Search PK Jobs:
We help connect candidates get their jobs quickly. Find thousands of latest jobs and apply today.
#jobs, #jobs in Pakistan, #Pakistani jobs, #Careers Pakistan, #Pakistan, #Pakistani, #candidates, #hiring, #careers, #job seekers, #Apply online, #support, #Pakistani, #Head Office, #Company, #DevelopmentJobs, #SWVLJobs, #ITJobs, #ManagementJobs, #ManagerJobs, #AdminJobs, #PartnershipManagerJobs, #IslamabadJobs, #LahoreJobs, #KarachiJobs, #MarketingJobs, #PakistanJobs,
Wish you good luck with your future