Job Title: Pakistan Jobs –Pepsico looking to hire following staff
|Jobs Location||Lahore, Pakistan|
|Hiring Organization||Pepsico ,Pakistan|
20th Apr 2022
25 April 2022
|Job Type||Full time|
About company :Pepsico
In 1965, Donald Kendall, the CEO of Pepsi-Cola, and Herman Lay, the CEO of Frito-Lay, recognized what they called “a marriage made in heaven,” a single company delivering perfectly-salty snacks served alongside the best cola on earth. Their vision led to what quickly became one of the world’s leading food and beverage companies: PepsiCo.
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated $70 billion in net revenue in 2020, driven by a complementary beverage and convenient foods portfolio that includes Lays, Doritos, Cheetos, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Mountain Dew, Quaker, and SodaStream. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including many iconic brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Pepsico Jobs as DE&I and Culture Manager in Lahore 2022
LATEST JOBS LISTING ATPepsico
DE&I and Culture Manager
- We are PepsiCo, one of the most iconic and recognized consumer brands around the globe! With net revenues of over $70 billion and almost 300,000 employees worldwide, PepsiCo is known for raising the bar with each new endeavour. We are not just committed to winning as individuals but winning as a team. We are committed to Winning with Pep+.
- AMESA (Africa, Middle East and South Asia) Diversity Equity and Inclusion (DE&I) and Culture Manager will design and implement strategies that will foster a diverse workforce and create a collaborative, equitable and inclusive space for everyone across all levels, locations and countries to thrive. You will be responsible for delivering a wide range of people-focused programs from enhancing our employee culture, organizing inspiring employee initiatives, and delivering future workplace experience needs through new and exciting initiatives. The role will report to AMESA Sector Talent leader and its key customers include Global DE&I and Culture Team, BU HR Leadership Team, BU Talent Management leaders, Sector Communications Team and the larger AMESA organisation (Executives, Professional and Frontline Organisation)
- Design and develop sector DE&I strategy in alignment with PepsiCo’s global DE&I commitments as well as AMESA’s business objectives
- Provide HR Leaders and Business Leaders with relevant insights on culture perception, employee engagement and sentiment about the critical experience touchpoints along with offering interventions to improve and sustain org. health and employee experience
- Partner with Global DE&I and Culture representatives to curate global initiatives and localize to maximize impact within sector markets
- Represent AMESA sector in Global DEI & Culture forums and partner with sector leads around the world to lift and shift best practices
- Partner with BU TM leads, L&D teams, HR Business Partners, external vendors, business leaders and employee stakeholders, to design and implement impactful learning experiences and programs at sector scale
- Enlist and amplify the voice of employees through on-going interactive DE&I conversations to create a culture where everyone has a space to thrive
- Bachelor’s degree required; major in Industrial/Labour Relations, Human Resources Management, psychology, or another related field preferred
- Excellent project management skills and demonstrated experience in leading complex, multi-phase projects to completion
- Expertise in Culture, Employee Engagement and Internal Communication to lead strategically across AMESA sector and markets.
- Ability to manage, monitor, and disseminate progress of DE&I goals and objectives
for more detail please click APPLY ONLINE button
Submit Your Application Now
- Imports Executive Job | Pak Latest Jobs 2023
- Assistant Manage Job In Karachi | Pak Jobs 2023
- Associate Design Director Job | Apply Online Jobs 2023
- Tactical Buyer Job | Pak Latest Jobs 2023
- Growth Analyst Job | Latest Pak Jobs 2023
- PS Technical Consultant Job | Pak Jobs 2023
- Front Line Manager Jobs | Latest Vacancy 2023
- Brand Deployment Executive Jobs | Latest Jobs 2023
- Data Analyst Jobs | food panda Careers Latest Vacancy 2023
- Senior Culture & Community Manager Jobs | Pak Jobs 2023
Subscribe to Search PK Jobs Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter!
About Search PK Jobs:
We help connect candidates get their jobs quickly. Find thousands of latest jobs and apply today.
#jobs, #jobs in Pakistan, #Pakistani jobs, #Careers Pakistan, #Pakistan, #Pakistani, #candidates, #hiring, #careers, #job seekers, #Apply online, #support, #Pakistani, #Head Office, #Company, #DevelopmentJobs, #SWVLJobs, #ITJobs, #ManagementJobs, #ManagerJobs, #AdminJobs, #PartnershipManagerJobs, #IslamabadJobs, #LahoreJobs, #KarachiJobs, #MarketingJobs, #PakistanJobs,
Wish you good luck with your futurt