Job Title: Pakistan Jobs – GSK looking to hire following staff
|Jobs Location||Jamshoro ,Pakistan|
|Hiring Organization||GSK ,Pakistan|
|Published Date||24 June 2022|
|Valid Date||25 July 2022|
|Job Type||Full time|
About : GSK
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK’s commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
For further jobs updates please visit our sites:
Supplier’s Quality Operations Specialist at GSK in Pakistan 2022
LATEST JOBS LISTING AT GSK
Supplier’s Quality Operations Specialist
- A key deliverable of this role is to maintain security of supply, by minimizing disruption to business through proactively engaging with key suppliers. Ensure compliant, right-first-time supply of procured items to GSK CH Site and CMOs, reducing cost of poor quality to enable consumer to have access to quality products.
- Provide QA input into production procurement sourcing strategies.
- Provide QA input into new product supply strategies as they relate to supplied materials and services.
- Provide input into CH Supply Chains on supplier quality related strategies
- Develop and deliver Supplier Quality strategies e.g. Commodity, Regional, SQ Ops strategy deployment.
- Carry out investigations into significant quality incidents (e.g. escalated complaints) arising at suppliers and ensure root cause of the problem is identified and appropriate corrective and preventative actions are implemented.
- Communicate results of investigations and/or identified risks to ensure stakeholders understand the technical, regulatory, and quality risks.
- Ensure any learnings from incidents are communicated across MEA Quality Teams and to relevant suppliers.
- Identify Quality Risk for selected / nominated suppliers and use the output to identify low control suppliers and engage stakeholders.
- Supplier quality management and improvement.
Support supplier life cycle management
- Maintain an awareness of supplier’s quality performance and material / component defect levels. Provide such information to other audit teams as part of assessment preparation when required.
- Identify areas for improvement across the supply base, including risk model output, and ensure these are incorporated into suppliers’ quality improvement plans.
- Lead Supplier Quality Improvement Program to drive supplier improvement
- Provide assistance, technical advice, training and workshops to suppliers to achieve compliance with the audit standards.
- Preferred Level of Education – At least 5 years
- Area of Specialisation – Pharm D. or MSc (Chemistry or Microbiology). This level of education is required as position is related with Quality Compliance and ensure the Quality Systems at Site.
- Contact information:
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
- Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
- The Last Date to Apply Online is 25-Jun-2022.
for more detail please click APPLY ONLINE button
Submit Your Application Now
- SPCS Jobs | Sindh Prisons And Corrections Services Constable Jobs 2022 Via PTS
- United Nations Jobs 2022 | Temporary Job Opening in Pakistan Latest
- Rescue 1122 Jobs 2022 | Punjab Emergency Service Jobs Via PTS
- Mechanical Engineer at Hikmat Pump in Islamabad 2022
- UET Jobs | University Of Engineering And Technology Jobs 2022
- STH Jobs 2022 | Sahiwal Teaching Hospital Jobs In Sahiwal 2022
- Teaching Jobs In Multan 2022 | The Women University August 2022
- WAPDA Jobs in Rawalpindi 2022 | Employees Cooperative Housing Society Career
- UNICEF jobs | Upto date United Nation Jobs
- Computer Operator jobs | Govt job in Punjab 2022 Latest Advertisement
Subscribe to Search PK Jobs Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter!
About Search PK Jobs:
We help connect candidates get their jobs quickly. Find thousands of latest jobs and apply today.
#jobs, #jobs in Pakistan, #Pakistani jobs, #Careers Pakistan, #Pakistan, #Pakistani, #candidates, #hiring, #careers, #job seekers, #Apply online, #support, #Pakistani, #Head Office, #Company, #DevelopmentJobs, #SWVLJobs, #ITJobs, #ManagementJobs, #ManagerJobs, #AdminJobs, #PartnershipManagerJobs, #IslamabadJobs, #LahoreJobs, #KarachiJobs, #MarketingJobs, #PakistanJobs,
Wish you good luck with your future